Saturday, October 06, 2012

Stars and Roses Doily is completed

I finally was able to finish the doily, correcting all the mistakes I had made.  BOY, it was a chore, but I think it was well worth it because I just love the finished doily.  It was made with #10 thread using a #8 hook.  It measures 19 inches across.  The pink thread is from ThreadArt.  The pattern is from Crochet Memories.  I did change the rose pattern to something else I had in my "database".



 
Wishing everyone a wonderful weekend!!



10 comments:

Gramma Rita said...

Gorgeous! I usually make tons of doilies, but right now I'm starting to get doily withdrawal. Been working on afghans and such for Christmas presents. :)

Preeti said...

It's lovely ! The flowers compliment it perfectly!:)

Deborah Hamilton said...

That is really beautiful and delicate.

Donia said...

Amazing crochet! Really really like it!

Susan said...

absolutely beautiful

byhooks4u said...

This is just gorgeous!! I love it, wherever it ends up, I hope they appreciate all the work and love that went into making this beautiful piece of art. Blessings

Anna said...

Gorgeous !
Hug
Anna

moleymakes said...

So beautiful as ever.

Sangeetha said...

Gorgeous!! You always inspire me.

Vanda C Cardoso said...

Dear friend, I come parabeliza her for her work beautiful and wonderful, I loved your blog, hugs and have a great day.

http://crochesartesanatosvanda.blogspot.com.br/