Saturday, August 18, 2012

Pineapple Fanfare Doily

I love doilies with pineapples in them and this one is no exception.  It's called "Pineapple Fanfare Doily" and comes from a Leisure Arts "Little Books" # 75013 called Pineapple Doilies  published in 1999.  It was made with #10 thread and a #8 hook.  It measures 15 inches blocked.  This doily would also be beautiful in Christmas Colors.  Imagine the inner cluster stitches done in green, the outer cluster stitches done in red, and the final round done in gold thread.  It would be beautiful!  Not too much color, but enough to really set it off.




Here's the cover of the little book the pattern is from.




Wishing everyone a great weekend!

Lindacrochets


12 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is divine! Pineapple doilies are my favorite too!

LindaCrochets said...

Thanks Danette. I'm currently working on another design with pineapples in it also. A vintage pattern using #30 thread.

Crochet'Art said...

Good night! Loved your towels! I'm sorry the English. I know very little of that language.

Szydełkowe czary-mary said...

SUPER serwetka

Elisa2011 said...

Meraviglioso, complimenti!

hooksandyarns said...

Hi Linda. You've crocheted another beautiful doily - I love it. :)

Anna said...

Perfect !
Anna

byhooks4u said...

Never mind the doily, which is wonderful..but the tablecloths on the sidebar..wow..I have the one pineapple tablecloth and that took forever..repeation is not my thing..tablecloth #2 is awesome..where is this pattern located..love them both. Such time involved someday your future DIL will cherish them.. Nice to see you posting. Blessings

Faith said...

Stunning as usual....so pretty and delicate...I enjoy looking at your work.

Marille said...

Hi,
I'm for the first time on your blog. It's very interesting. You make beautiful things. Congratulations !!!

I invite You to my blog -
http://marilles-crochet.blogspot.com/

Greetings from Poland :)

janice15 said...

very pretty, I will get here some day hopefully lol...Happy Sunday with love Janice

lovestitch said...

This pineapple doily is stunning! All your doilies are always beautiful and gorgeous!!! I really love and enjoy them. Thank you for sharing!